You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bonneville Grey Tie-Dye Kantha Quilted King Size Bed Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fresh during summer and cozy during winter, this quilt is made of 100% cotton and tie-dyed with a grey azo-free color.
Kantha quilting is an ancient hand-stitching technique from India and we are fascinated to present it in this fresh and soft bed set.
'Kantha' refers to the ancient Indian art of embroidery. It used to be implemented only to re-stitch old clothes together giving them a new purpose and turning them into scarfs, quilts, or other elements to protect people from low temperatures.
In modern times, Kantha is a synonym of sustainability and craftsmanship, used as a very meaningful element of embellishment and the best way to go back to handmade.
Our bedding has been produced with the help of a fair trade manufacturing unit, guaranteeing a safe and smooth work environment for all the artisans involved. When you purchase any of our items, you're not only supporting our business but also the communities associated with it.
- Dimensions: 90"x90" (228x228cms)
- Ethically made in India
- 100% Cotton
- Hand-quilted with the Kantha technique
- One Set Contains: One King Size quilt and two quilted pillowcases
- The quilt has a beautiful and neutral shade of grey that has been tie-dyed on a slightly bleached cotton fabric, however, product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
How to maintain hand quilted textiles:
- A good old hand wash will keep the quilt safe from accidental pulls of any of its threads
- If hand-washing is not a remote possibility, wash separately in a washing machine, keep your cycle as gentle as it can be
- Line dry, of course, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY - it may go from Kingsize to Double real quick
- Do not bleach
What to expect from The Good Comfy®'s handmade quilts and bedding sets?
Even though we maintain our products in stock, they are still unique! Because of the nature of our yarns and craftsmanship implemented by our artisans, you should expect slight variations in color, sizes, weaving, and finishing. You should also expect fading and discoloration, typical of hand-dyed or hand-painted pieces. We embrace how perfectly imperfect artisanal production is and invite you to discover its beauty!
We deliver our items through DHL or FedEx. They can deliver most in-stock items worldwide within 5-10 business days. For deliveries within India, we ship through Blue Dart and the delivery time is 3-5 days.
We try to be as fast as possible, so we process our orders immediately by default. However, depending on the time we receive your order and the product availability, we get your order shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Note: Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped by Monday.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page .
You can return eligible item(s) within 15 days of receiving an order. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
- Items without a purchase or order number
- Made to Order items
- Final sale items (with discounted prices or ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Returns Policy .
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
You have no items in wishlist.