You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kefi Recycled Jute Storage Basket
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jute is one of the fastest-growing fibers besides hemp, making it the best solution if you want to have more natural fibers and materials present in your home essentials.
This multifunctional basket is a very resistant home accessory that can be used as a planter, toy storage, or a strong produce bag for grocery shopping. Its open design makes it very airy on the inside and perfect as a laundry bag too.
- Dimensions: 16 inches in diameter
- Made of 100% jute
- Multi-Purpose, low maintenance, odorless
- Ethically handmade in India
Ethically handcrafted to nest standards to support the craftsmen. The creation of any Indian jute items is always sustainable from the harvesting to the production. This time, we bring a light-weight and easy to carry solution that works best for a perfect conscious and vegan-friendly gift.
By purchasing this product, you are not just supporting our sustainability goals but also contributing to the recycling system.
Currently, only 2.5 million - out of 16 million tons - of textile waste are being recycled, while the rest ends up in landfills.
We buy leftover and over-ordered fabric and yarns from factories and warehouses, this is called deadstock. This allows us to reuse and divert these materials from the landfill and into your home, preventing pollution and reducing the carbon footprint caused by brand new productions.
How to clean a jute storage bag:
- Jute fibers are especially brittle, so make sure to wash with a soft sponge and mild soap if necessary
- Natural fibers like jute react positively to sunlight. Giving exposure to the sun for a couple of hours can remove undesired smell and humidity
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak in water for long periods
What to expect from The Good Comfy®'s handmade jute products?
Even though we maintain our products in stock, they are still unique! Because of the nature of our yarns and craftsmanship implemented by our artisans, you should expect slight variations in color, sizes, weaving, and finishing. We embrace how perfectly imperfect artisanal production is and invite you to discover its beauty!
We deliver our items through DHL or FedEx. They can deliver most in-stock items worldwide within 5-10 business days. For deliveries within India, we ship through Blue Dart and the delivery time is 3-5 days.
We try to be as fast as possible, so we process our orders immediately by default. However, depending on the time we receive your order and the product availability, we get your order shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Note: Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped by Monday.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page .
You can return eligible item(s) within 15 days of receiving an order. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
- Items without a purchase or order number
- Made to Order items
- Final sale items (with discounted prices or ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Returns Policy .
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
You have no items in wishlist.