Bonneville Tie-Dye Kantha King Size Bed Set
Fresh during summer and cozy during winter, this quilt is made of 100% cotton and tie-dyed with a grey azo-free color.
Kantha quilting is an ancient hand-stitching technique from India and we are fascinated to present it in this fresh and soft bed set.
'Kantha' refers to the ancient Indian art of embroidery. It used to be implemented only to re-stitch old clothes together giving them a new purpose and turning them into scarfs, quilts, or other elements to protect people from low temperatures.
In modern times, Kantha is a synonym of sustainability and craftsmanship, used as a very meaningful element of embellishment and the best way to go back to handmade.
Our bedding has been produced with the help of a fair trade manufacturing unit, guaranteeing a safe and smooth work environment for all the artisans involved. When you purchase any of our items, you're not only supporting our business but also the communities associated with it.
- Dimensions: 90"x90" (228x228cms)
- Ethically made in India
- 100% Cotton
- Hand-quilted with the Kantha technique
- One Set Contains: One King Size quilt and two quilted pillowcases
- The quilt has a beautiful and neutral shade of grey that has been tie-dyed on a slightly bleached cotton fabric, however, product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
How to maintain hand quilted textiles:
- A good old hand wash will keep the quilt safe from accidental pulls of any of its threads
- If hand-washing is not a remote possibility, wash separately in a washing machine, keep your cycle as gentle as it can be
- Line dry, of course, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY - it may go from Kingsize to Double real quick
- Do not bleach
What to expect from The Good Comfy®'s handmade quilts and bedding sets?
Even though we maintain our products in stock, they are still unique! Because of the nature of our yarns and craftsmanship implemented by our artisans, you should expect slight variations in color, sizes, weaving, and finishing. You should also expect fading and discoloration, typical of hand-dyed or hand-painted pieces. We embrace how perfectly imperfect artisanal production is and invite you to discover its beauty!
Need some help?
Send us an email or contact us.
No extra duties upon arrival
And free worldwide shipping for orders over $99
Exchanges and Refunds Accepted
We accept returns within 15 days of receiving the order