Tropical Chenille/Jute Rug
One of the fastest-growing fibers such as jute along with a very classy and soft companion, chenille. These two materials work well inside the home as well as on the terrace.
All our rugs are free from wool, silk, leather, or any other animal origin fibers so you can choose safely! Our chenille is made of 100% cotton.
Handweaving requires almost no electricity and the only machine that takes part in this process is a tool meant to help the artisan and not one that does the entire work. Human hands have woven this rug in its entirety, while small finishings represent only 10% of the average electricity consumption from other factories dedicated to mass production of similar items.
- Dimensions: 2'5"x4'
- Weight: 4Kg
- Made of 100% cotton chenille and jute
- Recommended for door hallway entrance, small rooms, and terraces
- Ethically handmade in India
- This rug is made in beautiful rainbow colors while the jute fibers were left undyed, however, product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
How to clean a jute rug:
- Shake or beat to remove the dust
- Hand wash with cold water and a damp cloth
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
What to expect from The Good Comfy®'s rugs?
Even though we maintain our products in stock, they are still unique! Because of the nature of our yarns and craftsmanship implemented by our artisans, you should expect slight variations in color, sizes, weaving, and finishing. You should also expect fading and discoloration, typical of hand-dyed or hand-painted pieces. We embrace how perfectly imperfect artisanal production is and invite you to discover its beauty!
Need some help?
Send us an email or contact us.
No extra duties upon arrival
And free worldwide shipping for orders over $99
Exchanges and Refunds Accepted
We accept returns within 15 days of receiving the order